Sign Up Immediately and Start Saving Money Today!
Basic Service Plan includes:
- Fast, reliable 56K dialup Internet access with local numbers nationwide. Add WebRunner acceleration for a nominal fee. Look below to learn more.
- 2 E-mail accounts (mailboxes) and Web-based E-mail access.
- Free, live 24/7 Customer Support is ready to serve you in any way they can. Call for help at 1-866-NET-SHOP.
- 10MB of Personal Web Space-Just call Customer Support 1-866-NET-SHOP to make arrangements and get things started.
- "Unlimited" Access - Our networks provide generous usage limits for our subscribers. For the average user this equals unlimited access. For details see the Terms & Conditions on our Web site. Your actual usage limits will be displayed to you during the sign-up process.
- Monthly eNewsletter featuring Virus alerts, Web Surfing Tips, and more…
- We never share your information with outside companies; we respect your privacy.
- Convenient credit card payment processing.
- No Long Term Contracts!
High-Speed Dialup Service Plan includes:
- All the features of the Basic Service Plan and
- WebRunner lets you surf the Net 3x to 6x faster than using a regular 56K modem without the costs, hassle, or extra equipment of a broadband connection. unlike other high-speed products you can take Dynamic Link Speed with you on your laptop! Work high-speed wherever you go. Try WebRunner FREE for 7 days with no risk.
Family Filtered Service Plan includes:
- All the features of the Basic Service Plan and
- Family Filtering package, which offers X-Stop© the #1 rated filtering system for content (pornography, foul language and hate sites) in the industry. X-Stop© is server-based so it blocks problems before they reach you, protect all the computers in the house. There is no updating or maintenance for you to do.
Fast and Reliable Connections
We are continually working to deliver the best possible service. With thousands of local access numbers, and more continually being added, we are sure that you will get the service you need and want. Coverage areas include the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and Canada!
Click Here to sign up right now online
- Dialup Access, Express Service Plan - $17.95
- Dialup Access, Family Filtered Express Service Plan - $20.95
- Dialup Access, WebRunner Acceleration Express Service Plan - $20.95
Call Customer Support toll free 1-866-NET-SHOP to sign-up over the phone
Or to request that a start up disk be mailed to you.
Tips for Switching Your ISP
Be Prepared (phone list at bottom)
Some service providers give you the run-around when you try to discontinue service, offering several months of free service if you continue. Many customers report accepting this offer only to find that they get billed for the extra months and have to go through the process of calling again to get disconnected. Be firm the first time and don’t accept any offers of free service. Remember that there’s a reason why most of them only let you cancel over the telephone. They want you talking to one of their sales representatives.
For users who have monthly fees directly debited from their checking accounts, be sure to notify your bank to not accept any more debits from your old service provider.
Make sure you send a general e-mail notice of your new email address from your old service to everyone in your address book that you want to continue contact with. Also, be sure to copy yourself at your new address.
If you are using Outlook (Express) or Eudora your address book should remain intact with your new service. If you are an AOL customer you will need to copy the addresses from the notification e-mail described above to your new e-mail address book. This process has taken as little as 8 minutes to as long 20 minutes for an address list of 50 names.
Quickest Way To Cancel
What’s quickest way to cancel your existing Internet service? Pick up the phone. In fact, in most cases, it's the only way. We've put a list here of the major Internet Service Providers, along with their phone numbers and other information you need to cancel your account. When you contact your old provider, be sure to have the following information available:
- User Name (email address)
- Mailing address and/or phone number
- Number of the credit card that you charged the service to (sometimes the last four digits are used for verification purposes)
Here's a list of phone numbers (and other information) for the major Internet Service Providers to let you cancel your old account:
America Online (AOL): AOL lets its members cancel by phone, fax or mail.
Fax: 1-801-622-7969 (include your full name, phone number, address and either your screen name or the last four digits of the credit card you billed the account to)
Mail: America Online, P.O. Box 1600, Ogden, UT 84401 (send the same information required for a fax) For additional information, go to Keyword: Cancel.
CompuServe: Phone only 1-800-292-3900
Earthlink: Phone only 1-800-890-6356
Microsoft Network(MSN): Phone only 1-800-386-5550
Prodigy: Phone only 1-800-213-0992
Worldnet (AT&T): Phone only 1-888-613-3064
If your provider isn't listed here, contact its customer service department.